Dave & Quin Cheung – the Artists
Dave & Quin Cheung
Dave & Quin Cheung are a husband and wife team of international award-winning visual artists and teachers. Over the past 20 years commissions have sent them to document stories across the world, including Argentina, Indonesia, India, Panama, Spain, Thailand, Germany, Greece, and across North America. From shooting world-class performers on the largest of stages to documentary films in the slums of Indonesia, their subjects have varied considerably. Still, the story of human connection through the lens of cinematic beauty is always their priority.
They were honoured to have their first documentary,Steph Jane – On Living with Cancer, selected to screen at the recent Calgary International Film Festival. Their images and videos have been licensed for international advertising campaigns, published in industry journals and books on fine art portraiture, and won many awards over the past two decades.
Capabilities include professional audio and lighting interview acquisition, advanced gimbal & Steadicam operating, story development and scriptwriting, full studio and on-location film and photography production, indoor/outdoor drone piloting, car chase gimbal shooting and more.
Corporate clients include Lexus, Aviation Gin, Nikon, Taza Development Corp, Kate Hewko Fashion, Shell, Gibson’s Finest Whisky, Western Archrib Structural Wood Systems, Panasonic, FM Systems, and a Giant of the travel industry.
A word from Dave & Quin
Our gift is connecting – with the people we are privileged to photograph and film, and the audience we are honoured to garner.
Above all else, we strive to honour our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ through excellence in service, customer relationship, and lifestyle. (Colossians 3:23)
Keynotes & Masterclasses
Dave & Quin are humbled and honoured to be considered experts in their fields of visual media and business consulting. Their rare command of artful visuals and business development has given them the dual privilege of being international award-winning image makers and educators to thousands of professionals around the world. Their teaching experience includes:
- Master Classes and Platform Speakers for Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) – Las Vegas, NV
- Platform Speakers for Imaging USA – Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA
- Platform Speakers for Canada Photo Convention (CPC) – Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC
- Platform Speakers for Nikon Canada – Edmonton, AB
- Master Class and Platform talks for Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC) – Banff, AB
- Platform Speakers for Mystic Seminars – Mystic, CT
- Intensive Business Workshops – San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Kansas, Dallas and Portland
- Keynote Speakers and Lighting Master Classes in Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, Amsterdam, Belgium, Peru, Colombia and more